Statement to our customers regarding Coronavirus COVID-19
Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
I would like to take this opportunity to discuss the challenges we all face as we deal with the effects of COVID-19 on our daily lives, our business and our community. The adverse effect that COVID-19 is having on the world cannot be denied. Hour by hour we are seeing the situation rapidly unfold with ramifications to the daily lives and businesses of people all around the world. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those impacted, wherever they may be.
Here in Mexico we are now seeing the cancellation of events conferences, and increase in airline and cruise travel restrictions, the closure of educational facilities and more. We must not underestimate how serious this COVID-19 threat is.
The effects of COVID-19 will impact many areas of the world as well as our home here in Los Cabos. We at Los Cabos Magazine have reviewed what effect it will have on our operations in Cabo San Lucas. We consider health and welfare of our staff members and our customers as a top priority. we have and will continue to take actions based for the preventative measures as indicated by The World Health Organization and Mexican Government guidelines:
1. Antibacterial gel (or the equivalent) and antibacterial soap are provided to all our staff members and clients follow the cleaning and sanitizing protocol at all times.
2. We have containers with sanitizing material for our staff to clean and sanitize all the desks and furniture before use by our customers.
3. Our staff will promote and follow suggested security protocols both among themselves and our customers to minimize any the chance of any exposure and infections.
4. If any person on our staff shows any symptoms, they will be referred to the local health institutions for their safety and that of our clients.
5. We will follow precisely the precautions and recommendations outlined by the health entities in Los Cabos.
6. We will monitor the evolution of this pandemic, adapting to all the recommendations of the Locals and World Health Organization
We will continue to inform our clients through our social media channels.
Thank you for your continued support.
Joseph A. Tyson
Los Cabos Magazine – LosCabosGuide.com
19 March 2020