Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, México
The Pez Gato offers open style catamarans and trimarans that provides a stable and smooth sailing. Pez Gato has a long standing reputation for fun in Los Cabos.Private charters are also available. Snorkeling Tour – Sail to beautiful Santa Maria Bay on the Pez Gato, Cabo’s premier snorkeling tour. Party Cruise – Set Sail on the Pez Gato, Cabo’s Original Sunset Party Cruise.
Dance to the hits of today and yesterday while sipping an icy margarita or a cold beer. Whale Watching – Hop aboard Pez Gato and sail out to the Pacific to observe the Annual Migration of Baja’s Whales.
Pez gato Whale Watching: $66 USD Adults / $33 USD Children.
Departure: 9 A.M. or 12 P.M.
Pez gato Party Cruise: $66 USD Only Adults.
Departure: 5:00 P.M.
Pez gato Snorkel: $98 USD Adults / $49 USD Children.
Departure: 10 A.M. or 12 P.M.
Cabo Mar Mexican Flavors Sunset Cruise: $98 USD Adults / $49 USD Children.
Departure: 4:30 P.M.
Tropicat Jazz & Wine Sunset Cruise: $98 USD Adults / $49 USD Children.
Departure: 6:00 P.M.
(children 5-11 are half price and under 5 are free)
Pez Gato Whale Watch
Hop aboard Pez Gato and sail out to the Pacific to observe the annual migration of Baja’s Whales. Every year from December to end of March, the California Gray along with the Humpback whale swim to tropical waters for their annual breeding and mating season. Observe mothers with their calves as our crew helps in identifying the different breeds and behaviors while you enjoy a cool beverage.
- Pez Gato will also cruise with Cabo’s landmarks, Lover’s beach, The arch and Land’s End.
- Price: $66 usd adults, $33 usd children (children 5-11 are half price and under 5 are free).
- Duration: 2 hours
- Operates: Daily from December to April.
- Location: Dock #4 in the API Marina, next to the ship cruise terminal.
- Includes: 2 hours trip, beverages (beer, sodas, purified water) and light breakfast.
- Two departures daily: 9:00 am to 11:00 pm and 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
Notes: Please be at Dock 15 minutes prior to departure time for boarding.
Snorkeling Tour on Pez Gato to Santa Maria Bay
Our snorkel tour sails to beautiful Santa Maria Bay, where you will swim in tropical waters with abundant sea life. The trip includes all snorkel gear, beverages (bottled water, sodas, beer and open bar), lunch of fresh fruit basket, deli sandwiches and chips.
- Price: $98.00 USD per person (children 5 to 11 are half price. Children under 5 are free)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Operates: Daily (Please check availability)
- Location: Main Dock, Gate #4 in the API marina, next to the cruise ship terminal, across from the entrance to the Hotel Finisterra.
- Includes: 4 hour trip, all snorkel equipment (fins, masks, snorkels, snorkel vests), lunch and beverages of purified water, sodas, juices, open national bar (served after swimming or snorkeling).
- Excludes: towels are NOT provided, nor gratuities for the crew and transportation.
- Departs Daily: 10:00 am or 12:00 pm (Check Availability)
Notes: Please be at dock 30 minutes prior to departure time for boarding.
Cabo’s Original Party Cruise is back!Join us for dancing, drinking and fun!The tour includes open national bar (Beer, Tequila, Vodka, Rum, Mixers, Sodas, Juices and Bottled Water). Enjoy Cabo’s Sunset and Best Party in town!
- Price: $66 usd per person, only adults.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Operates Daily, boat departs at 5:00 pm and returns at 7:00 pm (Summer hours are 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
- Location: Main Dock, Gate #4 in the API marina, next to the cruise ship terminal across from the entrance to the Hotel Finisterra.
- Includes: 2 hour trip with open national bar (beer, tequila, vodka, rum, juices, mixers, sodas and purified water).
- Excludes: gratuities for the crewand transportation
- Departs: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm winter season, 6:00 pm to 8:00pm summer season
Notes: The departure time 5:00 p.m. Pre-approved 30 minutes before.
Pez Gato is also available for private charters.
For Cruise Ship passengers: Cabo is on Mountain Time.
Boarding is 30 min prior to departure. Boat departs from Gate #4, located between the Cruise Ship Pier and the Dolphin Center.
Reservations a must!