Cases of COVID-19 in Baja California Sur as of 17 April 2020
Total: 183 cases • (confirmed + deaths + recovered) Baja California Sur
Cases of COVID-19 in Los Cabos, BCS as of 17 April 2020
114 – Confirmed
1 – Death
10 – Recovered
Updated in real time. Source: SSA-BCS
The municipalities of Los Cabos and La Paz are listed among the municipalities that will remain in quarantine until May 30 with expected gradual return to normal activities as of June 1st.
Excerpt from www.cabosanlucastours.net
Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo and the Los Cabos area are closed to tourism through April 30, 2020 in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions are expected to start gearing back up again starting on June 1, if the Coronavirus behaves in its expected patterns, and Cabo San Lucas expects to be fully operational by mid-June.
To prevent the spread of the virus, carry out the following preventive measures.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or with antibacterial gel.
- Avoid shaking hands, kissing, or hugging.
- When sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth with your arm or with a disposable tissue.
- Disinfect the objects and areas you normally use.
- Do not touch your face with dirty hands.
- Maintain a safe distance of more three feet between people.
For More Updates: Updated in real time. Source: SSA-BCS
The beauty and hospitality of Cabo San Lucas and the Los Cabos area of Baja California Sur await the return of visitors when this challenging time has past.