Cabo Dune Buggy
Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Best Buggy of Baja
Fasten your seatbelts and get ready to have fun! Hop in your fully automatic Buggy for the safest off-road fun ride you’ve ever experienced! Explore Cabo San Lucas’ magical transition from the desert to the ocean as you travel through mountains and canyons on the bed of the Sand Migriño river heading to Media Luna Canyon. Step on the gas, enjoy an exciting ride until you reach the river delta where the Desert merges with the Pacific Ocean before returning to the starting point. PLEASE NOTE: to better enjoy this excursion we recommend that you bring dirty clothes. Drivers must present a valid driver’s license and be 16 years old. We welcome passengers from 6 years old. People who suffer; Back injuries, heart conditions, epilepsy, or women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour. All guests must wear closed-toe shoes. The actual unit duration is approximately 2 1/4 hours.
Beach and desert adventure
- Credit card payments will not have any additional charge for the guest.
- Transportation is included at no additional cost.
- We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes, sports bra, and clothes to get dirty.
- Total driving time 2:00 hours.
- Total duration of the activity (including transportation) approximately 4 hours.
- Maximum weight 530 lbs. Per vehicle.
- The minimum age to participate in the tour is 6 years with an adult.
- The minimum age to drive is 16 years old with a license and accompanied by an adult.
- Drivers must present a valid driver’s license.
- Includes bottled water during the activity.
- We provide safety equipment: helmets, glasses, bandanas and gloves.
- Pregnant women cannot do this activity.
- People with epilepsy, heart problems, or recent surgeries cannot do this activity.
- Private tour for a supplement of 185 usd, from 1 to 4 vehicles. (includes private transportation)
- The ticket price is $ 10 USD per person.
- Coalition insurance is $ 35 usd per vehicle
DOUBLE RIDER BUGGY $ 240 Usd.
BUGGY SINGLE CYCLE $ 180 USD.
TOUR DEPARTURES: 9:00 am., 12:00 pm. and 3:00 pm. daily
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- bottled water
- Safety equipment (helmets, glasses, gloves and bandanas) and
- Round Trip Transportation.
- $10 usd. per person park entrance fee.
- As a requirement for the rental agreement you will need to provide an open CC voucher or purchase a $35 usd. full liability insurance.