From The Admirals Kitchen!!
Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
Servings 12 Units US
1. Heat oven to 450.
2. Combine Bisquick with 4 Tablespoons butter using a pastry cutter or a large fork.
3. Add milk, and cheddar cheese.
4. Stir together.
5. Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. In a small sauce pan combine 2 Tablespoons butter, garlic powder and old bay seasoning.
8. Heat until butter is melted.
9. Spoon butter mixture over hot biscuits.
Servings 1 Units US
– 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas (per pizza)
– 1 ounce Land O Lakes roasted garlic butter with oil
– 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
– 4 ounces drained roma tomatoes , diced 3/8-inch (approx. 2-3 tomatoes)
– 2 tablespoons fresh basil, cut in 1/8-inch julienne strips
– 2 ounces lobster meat, cut in 1/2-inch – 3/4-inch chunks
– 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter (edge to edge).
3. Sprinkle two tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
4. After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle evenly over Parmesan cheese.
5. To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick off leaves and stack on top of one another. Using a chef’s knife, cut into 1/8″ strips. Do not chop. Sprinkle evenly over the diced tomatoes.
6. Make sure lobster meat is cut into 1/2″ – 3/4″ chunks. Portion lobster meat, drain it unless it’s fresh off the tail and then sprinkle it evenly over the tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle the Italian six-cheese blend evenly over the diced tomatoes.
8. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
9. Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle lightly with ground black pepper and kosher salt. (This prep is essential!).
10. When oven is ready, place pizza on pan and cook approximately four to five minutes.
11. Remove from pan and cut into eight wedges.
12. Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
13. Chef’s Tip:.
14. Be sure you DRAIN the tomatoes and the lobster meat before sprinkling them over the pizza shell. Otherwise your pizza will turn out soggy.
15. I like to use a oblong pizza or cookie sheet so I can make a few at a time. I use Large 10″ shells, or you can make personal pan pizzas with the small ones, just cut down the ingredients.
Taking Fish Home from Cabo?
I wanted to give the best recommendations for fish processing. We highly urge you to use Griceldas as they pick up your fish at the boat when you return from your charter. Filetting is $1.50lb and Smoking is $5.00lb with the finished product in 1LB packages vacuum sealed. They keep the fish at the Smokehouse until you go home. If you plan on taking your fish home you can buy a hard plastic ice chest in Cabo but they are very expensive running about $60.00 for a 48 quart ice chest. What we recommend you doing is bringing an ice chest with you and putting some of your baggage in the the chest and you might be ale to save on extra baggage fees.
BEWARE: Please beware of the guys in the street selling boat charters. If you wait till the day you are fishing and go to the dock where your boat is many times people will mislead you to another boat or dock trying to put you on a boat that was not meant for you. You need to have a person guide you to your boat, who is from a reputable charter company. This way there is no confusion or misleading. Please remember when renting Sport fishing boats in Cabo that you rent your boat from reputable and established business. Walk into a fishing fleet office and ask questions about what you are getting and what are the costs? You don’t want to rent boats from vendors in the streets and you do not want to book through shady websites offering you the world. Check through travel forums about reputable fishing fleets to deal with. Look for testimonials about the fleet your booking, your charter with. Ask about what will the boat be supplying? Will it include beverages or lunches? How much does it cost to fillet your catch? Check to see if charter boat is insured? Ask about getting your catch smoked? Check cost of a fishing license. These are just a few things to consider when booking your charter boat. We will be talking more about this in the next weeks fishing report. Until next time good fishing and we hope to see you in Cabo soon. Come by the office here in Cabo and get all the latest up to date fishing report. http://www.jcsportfishing.com http://youtu.be/tSXN6pifQyQ
Cresta Del Mar Homesites/Homes
Century 21 Los Cabos Real Estate
Cell Dialing From U.S./CAN Cell 011 52 1 624 160 9039
Office Dialing From U.S/CAN 011 52 624 145 8631
Home Dialing From U.S/CAN 011 52 624 105 1458
Dialing Locally Cell 044 624 160 9039
Office Locally 145 8631
Home Locally 105 1458